Appointments are booked by INVITATION ONLY. If you haven’t already done so, you will need to register yourself and provide basic contact information and a Personal Health Number at https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/ You may also register for someone else such as a parent or grandparent.
After you register, you will receive a text, email or phone call when it’s your turn to book a vaccine appointment.
Your registration information will be shared with organizations, such as pharmacies, if that is where your vaccination is scheduled to occur.
If you would like to find more information on the booster dose and booking appointments, please visit https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/booster
In order to prevent COVID-19 transmission and to help keep everyone safe, please remember the following when you arrive for your appointment:
- Patients must wear a mask upon entry to the pharmacy, and for the duration of their visit.
- Bring your healthcare card with you.
- Arrive for your appointment at the scheduled time. Do not arrive early. Please try to limit the amount of people coming to the pharmacy with you.
- Wear clothing that allows easy access to your upper arm (e.g., short-sleeved top or t-shirt).
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors using the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool criteria. If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been informed to self-isolate, please do not visit the pharmacy.
- After your vaccine, you will be asked to wait inside the pharmacy for 15 minutes or as determinded by the pharmacist.