Your health is always our number one priority. Let us help make your upcoming trip a healthy one by reducing risk of any travel related illness and disease.
Our pharmacists specialize in travel medicine and can recommend travel medications, inject vaccines, and provide health advice based on your itinerary. We tailor our consultations based on your medical history and health needs while taking any risk factors into account, such as compromised immune systems.
Some of the things you can expect during your appointment:
- Discussion of your travel itinerary, immunization history and health conditions.
- Recommendations on prescriptions and immunizations for your travel.
- Educate and provide strategies for reducing risk to mosquito borne illnesses, traveler’s diarrhea, malaria and other travel related illnesses.
Travel medicine advice and travel vaccines are not covered by MSP; however, some routine vaccinations such as measles, mumps and rubella are covered.
We definitely do! Our travel consultations (assessments) are priced at $60. Groups of 2-4 people will have a reduced rate of $55/person and groups of 5 or more will be at $50/person.
- Please note that all individuals in a group must have the same travel itinerary.
- If you are a repeat client with a NEW itinerary, your consultation fee will be $40.
Yes! We provide vaccines, injections and can connect you with our physician to obtain any required prescriptions during your visit.
Please allow up to 45 minutes, including getting any shots. We will discuss relevant health recommendations, as well as medical or vaccination requirements specific to the countries you are planning to visit.
Yes, children also need travel vaccines for common immunizations such as rabies, yellow fever and typhoid.
Please bring their immunization record to your appointment so we can review it at the time of your assessment. Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present.
We recommending booking your consultation at least 4-6 weeks prior to your departure date.
Please bring your past immunization record, a list of current medications and your Care Card.